Rileigh I went to my couisiens place then I went to estland and we had a family reion.My brother was plaing in brecinrig.The score was 89 to 8 his score was 89.That day he came to the family reion we saw people that we havent seen in a very very long time. There was a girl there her name was Rylee. we had a great time there.My brother had a good time to.My couisens came to. Cally my couisen tied me up in my moms jacket.
jeramy On Saturday I played a football game in minral wells. I tackled 8 people in a rowe.After the game I looked like the termernater halve clean halve mud. I was the jeramyanater I was very mudy.By the way we played in the rain.I looked tufe.On sunday I went to church . After church I went home took a nape.After that I took a nother nape.After that I played xbox 2008 collge football.I won the game 21 to 0.
Paxton This weekend I helped my neighbor with her project. I had a friend come over. She was supossed to play with us but she spent that time doing homework. I had nachoes for dinner with coke and brownies. My parents didn't know because they flew off to Dallas to have some steak with friends. I watched my mom do laundry and sat on the floor for an hour. I took out the trash. I had one more can of coke and watched The Biggest Loser on TV. I played outside with my neighbors. My mom got sick. Then my dad got sick.I had a great weekend.
ELI this weekend my cousin cameover.I went to the football game.WE played in the rain that was awsome. COOPER made some tackles and first touchdown.JERAMY made awsome tackles.
I drank a bottle of chocolate. I sat for an hour. Got mad at my brother and mario and luigie. I punched a nerd.I scared a dozen 2 year olds. with a chucky doll.I pulled a donkeys tail.
Chloe I went to my friends birthday party.She got a Taylor Swift cd.We played outside with glostikes.She had a Jones brother birthday.We watched Hannah Montana.We had a lot of fun.We made a slone we painted are nails and we spraed painted are hair.
Rileigh
ReplyDeleteI went to my couisiens place then I went to estland and we had a family reion.My brother was plaing in brecinrig.The score was 89 to 8 his score was 89.That day he came to the family reion we saw people that we havent seen in a very very long time. There was a girl there her name was Rylee. we had a great time there.My brother had a good time to.My couisens came to. Cally my couisen tied me up in my moms jacket.
jeramy
ReplyDeleteOn Saturday I played a football game in minral
wells. I tackled 8 people in a rowe.After the game I looked like the termernater halve clean halve mud.
I was the jeramyanater I was very mudy.By the way we played in the rain.I looked tufe.On sunday
I went to church . After church I went home took a nape.After that I took a nother nape.After that I played xbox 2008 collge football.I won the game 21 to 0.
Paxton
ReplyDeleteThis weekend I helped my neighbor with her project. I had a friend come over. She was supossed to play with us but she spent that time doing homework. I had nachoes for dinner with coke and brownies. My parents didn't know because they flew off to Dallas to have some steak with friends. I watched my mom do laundry and sat on the floor for an hour. I took out the trash. I had one more can of coke and watched The Biggest Loser on TV. I played outside with my neighbors. My mom got sick. Then my dad got sick.I had a great weekend.
ELI
ReplyDeletethis weekend my cousin cameover.I went to the football game.WE played in the rain that was awsome. COOPER made some tackles and first touchdown.JERAMY made awsome tackles.
jacob
ReplyDeleteI drank a bottle of chocolate.
I sat for an hour.
Got mad at my brother and mario and luigie.
I punched a nerd.I scared a dozen 2 year olds.
with a chucky doll.I pulled a donkeys tail.
Annie
ReplyDeleteI went to the Eastland court and...played on
entendio ds.I played a Mario and Luiege game it was fun.Ispent the night at Hotel.
Chloe
ReplyDeleteI went to my friends birthday party.She got a Taylor Swift cd.We played outside with glostikes.She had a Jones brother birthday.We watched Hannah Montana.We had a lot of fun.We made a slone we painted are nails and we spraed painted are hair.